è download manager scritto in Java, con caratteristiche interessanti:
- Resumable FTP and HTTP downloads.
- Support for BitTorrent transfers.
- Support for Metalinks with full and partial hash verification, multi file support and display of metalink file information.
- FTP and HTTP server authentication.
- Support for HTTP referer, cookies and POST data.
- supports HTTP, FTP and SOCKS proxies with authentication.
- Ability to add file download mirrors.
- Ability to segment downloads so only a portion of the file will be downloaded. In the case of multi file torrents individual files can be selected for download.
- Scheduled downloading.
- Pausable downloading.
- Execute external application on download start and/or completion.
- Segmented downloading from multiple servers.
- User customizable icons. See Retriever's help documentation for details.
- Simultaneous download of a single file from multiple sources.
- Prioritized downloads which will take precedence over all others.
- Download mirror searching (powered by Yahoo! search).
, e Firefox (tramite FlashGot